Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Welcome Aboard !

Welcome to The Real Cruises Travel Ramblings!

Hello fellow travelers, dreamers and cruise enthusiasts!

I would introduce myself but most of you reading to begin with will either know me, know who I am or follow me online and therefore *know me*! If not you can of course go to the ABOUT US tab and eventually there will be something there to read!

This blog/website is, as all blogs are a work in progress but this one in particular as you will see lots of changes in the first month or two as we tweak it to develop it into something that will work for us and be cool and fun to look at and read.

What I hope the purpose of this blog/website will be is to have one place that I can ramble and post lots of photo’s to regarding trips I take, things I experience, my reviews, my tips, etc. A place you can follow me as I travel. (oh, and where and what I eat!)

I will also post travel tips, cruise and some land sales, specials and offers.

I would like to post my clients and friends reviews if you have something you would like to share.

Insider secrets might be found here.

Funny client and travel agent stories….

Please bookmark us, follow us: PLEASE….

Please comment, I want to hear from you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment